Spain is considered to be one of the largest countries in Europe, occupying at least 85% of the Iberian Peninsula territory while also boasting of a rich indigenous culture and art of its people. Visitors arriving in Spain are welcomed with more than 8000 kilometers of beautiful, unique and well maintained beaches which are a great sight to view for any travel enthusiast. Of importance to note is that, anyone visiting Spain needs to carry along copies of well taken passport photos. They come in handy at all immigration offices and may also be needed as one travels to other tourist destinations within the expansive cities of Spain.
While travelling to or within Spain’s cities, one should always carry the necessary travel documents as required by the state. All the travel documents are to be well attached with appropriate up to date passport photos. The immigration department in Spain insists that all passport photos meet the following basic requirements:
• The photos should have been taken not more than six months ago of the travel period. This ensures that the image on the photo is of great resemblance to the person.
• The photos must be in full color while, portraying one’s natural skin tone with limited or no photo editing to the entire picture.
• The photos should leave a margin of at least 4-5mm between the hair line and the side of the photo.
• Only prescriptive glasses or spectacles are allowed on the photo. Dark lenses are unacceptable, for they hide one’s eyes.
• The head must occupy at least 70% of the photo area.
• It’s mandatory that the photo background should be white or off white. This maintains the photos clarity and visibility with less or little distortion.
• Face orientation must be front based with no head covering, unless it’s religious turban.
• The height and width of the photos must be 40.0 x 30.0 mm while the head size must be 20.0 to 22.0 mm
While it’s fair and important to have the hardcopy of the passport photos, the immigration department also keeps soft copies of passports that help them rule out any cases of persons using forged or edited photos while accessing government facilitiesSpain has much more to offer than just the beautiful beaches. With the worlds celebrated ancient bull fighting sport in Madrid, visitors also have an opportunity to be treated to the best soccer moments in Spain with such household names as FC Barcelona and Real Madrid teams fulfilling sports passion to visitors.